Miss Pakistan

A Change this year for Miss and Mrs. Pakistan World's by Sonia Ahmed

9:33 PM BóTay.com 0 Comments



I write this today as I feel that things have started working out in their own way for this pageant. When I started this, it was a Pakistani Student's Association project for Pakistan. I remember, I started a small little project with the help of like minded people, a small little club called Canadian Humanitarian Aid for Pakistan, and with that aim we wanted to raise funds to educate a young girl in Pakistan. One of the members started that from within her house and sponsored her maid's child for education. I was really happy for that.

Then I saw another need, a need to change the minds of people. Canadian Humanitarian Aid for Pakistan, a small little club, along with Pakistani Students Association gave birth to Miss Pakistan World, and finally Miss Pakistan World gave birth to Mrs. Pakistan World. Now both MPW gave birth to a couple of good individuals who want to see the name of MPW go forward.

I guess the year 2009 was the most blessed year for me, as things went well without fail. All major projects went well. And 2010 started well as well.... so lets see..... hope things go well.

Sonia Ahmed
President - Miss Pakistan World
http://soniaahmed.blogspot.com/
misspakistanworld@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: