Miss Pakistan,

Final day in Jimo City, China for Beauty of the World, now off to Beijing

9:27 PM BóTay.com 0 Comments




My goodness the last two days in Jimo city were fun, as the city is known for its hot springs, massages and spas. After completely massages, I was soaking in the natural hot springs, and then found my self, rubbing the clay mask, that the hotel offered for free for use. Not only was it fun, but what was a first for me was sitting in a pool of all fishes, nibbling at my feet. These were pedicure fishes, as they give you a pedicure. Of course Ayesha Gilani chickened out after 5 minutes, but I kept going on for hours every day.

I am off to Beijing, and can't believe that Beauty of the World 2010 has been almost over, 3 more days of China, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved every moment of it, and made new friends for life. My friend from Thailand, Pradit Pradinunt, got tipsy on Chinese beer and it was so funny seeing him dance around. I have cool pictures to add on soon. I have found my shopping partner Sevinc, known as Seva who is a famous TV Anchor from Azerbaijan, is always my partner for China Shopping.

I have met so many people from Azerbaijan, and came to know more people from Thailand, Korea, Croatia and enjoyed every moment of it. Beauty of the World was a truly great experience!!!

Sonia Ahmed
President Miss Pakistan World

You Might Also Like

0 comments: